We're pretty excited about the new Silhouette promotion going on right now.
It involves VINYL.
But, first we wanted to share a really fun Disney project using the vinyl...
DISNEY SAVINGS JARS
(or as Jen likes to call it, CHURRO FUND)
• Disney figurine (found ours at the Dollar Tree)
• large jar
• Vinyl and Transfer Paper
• spray paint
• E6000 or other strong glue
• screw the lid onto the jar and glue the figure on so it faces the front
• spray the primer onto the lid and figurine
• once that is dry, give a good coat of spray paint
• cut your letters out of vinyl using the Silhouette - you can just cut out the words, or place a box around them
• using the transfer paper, apply the vinyl to the front of your jar
Now start saving!!
For saying options, we used:
What fun saying will you add to your jar?
Now is the perfect time to stock up on Premium 9"x10' Vinyl.
(The cost used to be $14.99 and was reduced to $9.99. With 25% off that, you're getting a HUGE discount.)
To take advantage of these great deals go
HERE and use the code eighteen25 at checkout.